Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sorry About the Shoes

I admit I have a food phobia- Sushi- Somehow eating raw gray looking ,  pink looking, or whatever color scares me. Not only do you need to know where the origin of the Sushi comes from, but who is preparing it and how careful and clean they happen to be. ( Germs, bacteria, organisms) I tried to over come this phobia, of course a guy was involved. he asked me out. You know the drill, I wanted him to like me etc. (God knows what else). He asks me out , I am thrilled! Oh, Goodie, his favorite food is Sushi. ( I am doomed). I am going to fake it- "I adore Sushi" NO, NO, NO.  Beautiful restaurant, clean. I make it through Sashmi ( raw tuna). Stomach is a little off. Smiling -off to the next course- California Rolls. By two mouthfuls I looked pretty green in the face. I tried to excuse myself- too late Sushi all over his shoes.
I am mortified-- He never called back. I think he had to dump the shoes.
Moral: Be true to Yourself- your stomach will thank you.
P.S. If another cute guy asked me out for Sushi I am pushing for Hibachi.

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are both informative and funny. Keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete